Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'M IN LOVE WITH AN APRON!!!!.....

LOOK AT THIS!!!! My sweetpea friend, Tammy gave this to me!! We both have booths at 'The Carriage House" in Gray. The 1st time I walked into the shop, I went straight to her booth and bought 2 beautiful, handmade Marie Antoinette cards, vintage jewelry and an adorable little bird on a clothespin clip!! I immediately asked the owner of the shop if she knew if she(Tammy) posted pictures to Flickr and tried to find out any little tidbits about her....but she didn't really know any details. Sooooo, to make a long story short.....I finally met Tammy at the 1st meeting to discuss our 'Grand Opening' at the Carriage House. She was sitting at a table with her darling little daughter, Shelby. We just 'clicked'....you know how it is when you meet someone and you know that you instantly like that person...well, that's how the story went. We were supposed to work together this past Saturday at the grand opening but I was sick!!! Little did I know that Tammy had bought this beautiful apron to give to me that day!!! I went to the Carriage House, yesterday to see her for a minute and she had this waiting for me!!! The pictures DO NOT do this justice!!! Tammy has embellished it with the most beautiful flower brooch(it's removable so I can wear it with other things!!!), a vintage rhinestone pin, buttons and sequins!! I just can't believe it!!! It's perfect!!! She was donning one herself and she looked so cute!!! She also had it wrapped so pretty with gorgeous ribbons and the crinkled seam binding and an adorable card!!! Thank you soooo much for doing this, Tammy! As you can see in the picture, even Roosevelt loves it!!! You are a treasure, Tammy!!!

1 comment:

Grace said...

what a cute apron! love it. Grace

Make Mine Pink

here are some of the things I love......

  • Creating Vignettes
  • decorating my mantles....I have 7!
  • Diamonds!! oh yes!
  • Having God in my heart!
  • lacey, pretty, blingy things
  • Laughter & lots of it
  • memories
  • My condo on the beach in Florida. It's overlooking the beach...such a beautiful view!
  • My Family
  • My Grandbabies..2 boys & 8 girls!!
  • My Hunk of a Hubby, Steve
  • My Kitties~~Roosevelt & Stevie
  • Painting murals on walls
  • Pink Roses..everywhere!!
  • Spending time with my son, Eddie
  • The cute things my little granddaughters say
  • True friends!!! I love people!!
  • Vintage Compacts
  • Vintage Hats with lots of flowers
  • vintage pin cushion dolls

"My Furry Child"

"My Furry Child"
Stevie